My ground pork chili recipe will be the best chili you’ve ever eaten! After discovering how great chili with ground pork tastes, we’re never going back!
Ground Pork Chili Recipe
I’d like to thank The Ohio Pork Council for sponsoring one of my smothered crock pot pork chops recipe.
When it comes to chili, everyon has an opinion.
It’s funny how one person’s perfect chili might not be everyone’s favorite.
Sometimes I’m reluctant to proclaim a recipe my favorite, but, I’m going to throw caution to the wind this time and let you know that this ground pork chili is THE BEST CHILI EVER!
I’m not even kidding, y’all. I need you to make this and then report back to confirm my findings!
One of my favorite things about this tasty ground pork chili recipe is that extra-special flavor the pork gives the dish.
If you haven’t tried chili made with ground pork yet, you’re missing out!
I also love that this pork chili includes so many classic chili ingredients.
It’s not anything off the wall, but, this particular combination of tasty ingredients is simply special.
My dad is pretty picky about his chili, and he even agreed that this pork chili recipe is his new favorite!
If you give our yummy recipe a try, be sure to let me know in the comments below.
Love pork recipes? Don’t miss my wonderful crock pot pork chops.
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (28-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans mild Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans with liquid
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- Combine ground pork, onion, and garlic in large stockpot. Cook and stir over medium heat until pork is brown. Drain.
- Stir in chili powder, salt, oregano, tomatoes, and tomato sauce; break up tomatoes while stirring. Heat to boiling, reduce heat to simmer, and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour.
- Stir in beans. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes; stir occasionally.
Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 370 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 7g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 85mg Sodium: 1106mg Carbohydrates: 19g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 4g Protein: 29g
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.