Mutton Mulakittathu / Kerala Style Red Mutton Curry is a finger licking mutton curry that pairs well with paratha and ghee rice. Try this easy and quick recipe and don’t forget to leave your valuable feedbacks here in the comment box below.
- Coconut oil-1 1/2 tbsp
- Onion thinly sliced-1 large
- Tomato thinly sliced-1 large
- Green chilly split-2
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder-2 tbsp
- Coriander powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala-1 tsp
- Mutton-500 gm
- Salt-to taste
- Tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
Ingredients for seasoning:
- Coconut oil-1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves-2 sprig
- Heat a pressure cooker by adding coconut oil.
- Saute onions well followed by tomato, green chilly and tomato.
- Add all the spice powders and mutton pieces; mix well.
- Add enough water to cook mutton pieces and pressure cook until done.
- Open the lid after cools down completely.
- Add tomato ketchup and mix well.
- Season the curry with cumin seeds and curry leaves in coconut oil.