Bread toast is a brilliant and lazy breakfast or snack idea. Usually we are making it in a sweet version ; ie French Toast. We can make the savory version also in a quick fix. Chop the veggies as thin as possible to make lovely toast!
- Bread slice- 4 large
- Eggs-3 large
- Milk-3 tbsp
- Thinly chopped onion-1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped coriander leves-1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped capsicum-1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped carrots-1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped tomato-1 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Butter- 2 tbsp (Or ghee to toast)
- In a mixing bowl crack eggs.
- Add milk and mix well with a fork.
- Add all the chopped veggies, salt and pepper.
- Mix well gain.
- Heat a non-stick pan with butter.
- Cut the bread slices in to two equal triangles.
- Dip a slice in the egg mix and coat well evenly.
- Place it on the hot pan followed by other slices.
- Add some more topping on top (if you wish to).
- Cook on low flame for about 4-5 minutes.
- Flip gently to cook even.
- Cook for another 4-5 minutes and add in to serving plate.
- Serve warm with tomato ketchup.
Note: The toast tastes great when it is served warm or hot.
Check out the video of making savory french toast to ease your cooking👇👇👇