Caramel Apple and Banana Bread Roll Ups – Recipe Book
Bread roll is an easy and tasty tea time snack. You can make this with any of your favorite fillings. Here is the recipe of bread roll ups with a sweet caramel apple and banana filling in addition with a slice of cheese!
- Thinly chopped apple-1/2 cup
- Thinly chopped banana- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 1/4 cup
- Butter-2 tbsp + to toast
- Cardamom power- 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon powder-a pinch
- Bread slices-6
- Cheese slice-few
- Heat a pan with 1/4 cup of sugar; allow to caramelize; when it changes golden in color add 2 tbsp s of butter.
- Mix gently and add apple pieces.Cook for about 5 minutes; then add banana slices.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and cinnamon powder.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Trim the edges of bread slices.
- With a rolling pin; roll the bread slice as very thin.
- Place a slice of cheese and little portion of prepared filling on the center of the bread slice.
- Roll the bread and seal both edges by applying water ( don’t put too much filling inside the bread. Take care when rolling the bread and avoid cracking of bread slice).
- Heat a pan with butter and toast the prepared rolls on all the sides until golden and crisp.
Caramel Apple and Banana Bread Roll Ups
Reviewed by Unknown