Idli batter pakoda is a crispy tea time bite and a delicious turn over of leftover Idli batter. Try making them in your own kitchen and enjoy the lovely bites. Here i added 1 tbsp of besan flour along with the batter; Adding any other flour in to this is optional.But if you feel your batter is bit runny, then compromise it by adding besan flour or all purpose flour.
- Idli Batter- 1cup
- Besan four-1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped onion-1medium
- Thinly chopped ginger-1 tbsp
- Thinly chopped green chilli-1 tsp
- Thinly chopped curry leaves-1 1/2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Chilly powder- 1 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt-little to taste
- Oil-for deep frying
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients from 1-10.
- Heat a pan with oil and spoon the batter in to hot oil little by little to form small round pakora’s.
- Fry on medium flame until nice golden in color.
- Drain in to paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve hot by dipping with coconut chutney!