Lemon muffins are simple and super moist delicious bites. Try this light and fluffy lemon flavored muffins and you can whip it up if needed.
- All purpose flour- 1 1/4 cup
- Baking powder- 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Egg- 1 large
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Melted Butter- 1/4 cup
- Yellow food color-a drop(optional)
- Lemon zest-2 tsp
- Lemon juice-2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Pre-heat the oven in to 350 degrees . Line a muffin tray with butter or paper cups (6 muffins)
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl mix milk, butter, egg, lemon juice, food color, zest and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients gradually and fold until combined well (don’t over mix).
- Scoop in to prepared muffin tray and bake for about 15-20 minutes until nice golden on top.