Milk toffee is a super quick sweet made with condensed milk, sugar and chopped nuts. It is far better than store bought milk toffee and highly addictive. The preparation is as simple and the setting time also. Here is an alert for the health concerns; As it contains lots of sugar content try to eat only one piece in a day 😊😊😋
- Sweetened condensed milk- 200 gm
- Sugar- 1/2 cup
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Salted Butter-2 1/2 tbsp
- Chopped cashew-1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/4 tsp
- Keep a square pan ready by greasing with little butter.
- Heat a non-stick pan with sugar and water, stir well and cook until the sugar gets completely dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- Now stir cook on low-medium flame for about 15 minutes or until the mixture gets dried.
- When it almost gets dried add salted butter and mix well.
- Cook for another few minutes until it starts leaving from the sides of the an.
- Add cardamom powder and chopped nut; mix well and turn off heat.
- Quickly transfer in to greased pan and level it with the help of a greased spoon or spatula.
- Allow to cools down completely.
- Cut them in to squares with the help of a greased (with oil or butter) sharp knife.
- You can store them in an air tight container up to one month.
Check out the video of making Milk Toffee and ease your cooking👇👇👇