Ice pops are favorite addiction for most of them especially when it is homemade. Try this quick and simple rose milk popsicles with sabja seeds and surprise your kids!
- Milk- 3/4 cup
- Fresh cream- 1/4 cup
- Sweetened condensed milk- 1/4 cup (as per taste)
- Rose syrup-2 tsp
- Cardamom powder-a pinch
- Sabja seeds / Black Cus-Cus- 1tsp
- Boil milk in a pan and allow to cool completely.
- Soak the sabja seeds in water for about 10 minutes to puff.
- Drain it well.
- Mix the cooled milk with fresh cream, sweetened condensed milk and cardamom powder.
- Mix well and Pour in to Popsicle molds at it’s 3/4 th level.
- Add a heaped teaspoon of sabja seeds on each mould and mix gently.
- Freeze for at least 5-6 hours or until set.
- Remove it from the ice molds easily by pouring some running water under the ice molds.