Watermelon sorbet is a lovely frozen dessert and a perfect way to keep your leftover watermelon. You can make them sorbets and scoop it out whenever needed. Eat them as a frozen dessert or juice it by mixing with water or milk.
- Watermelon seedless cubes- 3 cup
- Sugar-1 cup
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-4 tbsp
- Cook sugar by adding water and lemon juice.
- Boil it for about 5 minutes and switch off the flame. Allow to cools down completely.
- Puree the watermelon in a blender until smooth.
- Mix it with sugar syrup.
- Pour in to an air tight container and freeze overnight.
- Keep it out from the freezer before 5 minutes of scooping.
- Scoop it and enjoy!!!!