Chinese pakoda is n eye catching crispy and easy vegetable pakoda. It’s perfect for a crow pleasing snack idea. Try this easy recipe at your own kitchen and leave your valuble feed back’s in the comment box below.
- Thinly chopped onion-1/4 cup
- Thinly chopped carrot-1/4 cup
- Thinly chopped cabbage-1/4 cup
- Thinly chopped capsicum-1/4 cup
- Thinly chopped beetroot- 1/4 cup
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds-1/2 tsp
- Garam masala-1/2 tsp
- Red chilly powder-1 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Soy sauce-1/2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup-1 tsp
- Gram flour-3/4 cup (or up to 1 cup)
- Oil-for deep frying
- Mix all the ingredients from 1 to 13 in a large bowl; Mix well by crumbling with hands; Add little water if necessary to make a sticky hard dough.
- Deep fry small portions in hot oil over medium flame (not high) until done.
- Drain in to paper towels.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve in side with mayonnaise and tomato ketchup.