Please Make sure that all the ingredients are at room temperature👍
Ingredients For The Vanilla Cake:
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Sugar-3/4 cup
- Milk-1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Flour-1 cup
- Milk powder-1 tbsp
- Baking soda-1/4 tsp
- Baking powder-1/2 tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Pre-heat a pan at 10 minutes on low flame;; place a stand (Or wire rack) inside) ;Cover it with a tight lid.
- In a mixer blender add all the ingredients from 1 to 5.
- Blend on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Add in to a large bowl.
- Now place a strainer on top; add flour, milk powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Sieve it.
- Mix gently to the batter by folding well.
- Add in to a well greased 8 inch (or 7 inch) baking pan.
- Tap the pan to remove air bubbles.
- Place it inside the pre-heated pan and cook on low flame for about 40-45 minutes (Or check until the top gets dried and insert a skewer whether it comes out clean)
- Allow to cools down completely; then remove from the cake pan.
In the same manner prepare a chocolate cake also.The only difference in ingredients is add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder and remove 2 tbsp of flour from the above ingredients.
- Whipped cream-2 cups (frozen)
- Sweet Cocoa powder-2 tbsp (or no-sweet)
- Milk-1 tbsp
- For The Chocolate Ganache:
- Melted white chocolate- 1/2cup +1 tbsp butter +1/4 cup whip cream (Mix everything on low flame until completely melts and form a nice ganache).
- Melted dark chocolate-1/2 cup+1 tbsp butter +1/4 cup whip cream
- Whip up the thawed whip cream until soft and fluffy.
- Divide the cream in to two parts. (3/4 part and 1/4 part )
- In a bowl add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder and 1 tbsp of milk; dilute well.
- Now add 1/4 part of whipped cream in to it by three additions by folding gently.
- Cut the both cakes in to two equal circles.
- In a cake turn table apply little whip cream; place a layer of Chocolate cake.
- Wet the cake with sugar syrup or dark chocolate ganache.
- Layer it with Cocoa whip cream frosting.
- Then place a layer of Vanilla cake on top; wet with white chocolate ganche; Cover with whip cream topping. Continue layering for chocolate cake and vanilla cake again.
- Cover the cake completely with whip cream.
- Refrigerate at-least an hour to set.
- For Garnishing Pour the white chocolate ganache all over the cake.
- Make small lines with dark chocolate ganache (see video)
- Set the cake for overnight in fridge and slice it!!