Making Cakes in Fry Pan is pretty easier and time saving. Here is a mildly flavored chocolate cake recipe in fry pan.
- Eggs-3 large
- Powdered sugar-3/4 cup
- Oil-1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Milk-2 tbsp
- Flour-1/2 cup
- Cocoa powder-2 tbsp
- Cornflour-2 tbsp
- Baking powder-1 tsp
- Beat eggs by adding powdered sugar until fluffy and thick.
- Add all other ingredients (sift the dry ingredients before adding).
- Mix gently without beating and beat on low speed for few seconds.
- Fold the batter to combine well and divide the in three equal portions.
- Grease a non-stick pan (about 6 to 7 inch wide) with little oil.
- Add one portion and cover the lid tightly.
- Cook on low flame for 6 minutes (until top gets dry)
- Prepare the three cakes and allow to cools down completely before frosting.
- Frost with chocolate whip cream garnish with chocolate ganache.