Pumpkin bread can be healthy! Just 6 elements is all it takes to make this healthful, hearty loaf that’s evidently sweetened with maple syrup.
My healthy 5-component Flourless Banana Bread recipe is baked and loved through so many of you that I decided to create a pumpkin version. A yummy bread you may bake with ingredients you more than possibly have already got accessible, that’s brief to get into the oven and that you could feel excellent about consuming regularly.
|Healthy Flourless Pumpkin Bread|
Hearty oats, pure pumpkin, maple syrup, eggs, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice are all effortlessly combined within the blender to create the batter for this bread. You’d by no means realize it doesn’t have flour or oil or butter or granulated sugar in it.
This hearty, wet, slightly sweet loaf will win you over the first time you bake it and will become a bread you crave to bake time and again once more. Be it for breakfast or a snack, it’s wholesome and delish! enjoy!
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick cooking oats
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or just cinnamon)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 9×5-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth and well combined. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (If the top of the loaf is browned, but the center is not baked all the way through yet, simply cover the top with foil and let the loaf continue to bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.)
- Let loaf cool completely in loaf pan. Store bread in an airtight container in the refrigerator.